Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Two More Kittens

It seems the only thing I’m keeping up with this year is the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. That must be because I am enjoying making this great Kittens blocks! Thursday, I put together two blue blocks…




I like how they turned out! I had a third blue fabric to make another block, but I think for now I will stick with just these two. At the end of the year I will see if I need to add some more blocks, and which colors to use. If I think I need another blue, then I’ll have my fabric ready. For now, I’m happy with them.

I will be linking up with Angela at So Scrappy for the 2017 Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Head over to see the great projects everyone is working on.


8 comments:

  1. These kitties are so cute! I can't wait to see your rainbow kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RSC Kittens in BLUE look good, too!! Not sad, but serene. Looking forward to seeing you blocks transform into a Rainbow Kitten quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blocks, as always! I am dying to see this quilt come together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love seeing your cats! They look good in every color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are cute little kittens

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness -- a rainbow of kittens? What an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The top kitten is so sweet I could steal her away. She has an unusual assymetrical appearance which adds to her uniqueness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute kitties! This is going to be such a fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete