Pages

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Merrily Times Two



I finished up the second row on Merrily yesterday. I’m really happy with both rows. I can’t wait to finish this top!

Today I have some errands to run (yarn buying – yay!), then maybe when I get home I will work on the third row of Merrily.

Tomorrow morning, I am going to a new-to-me quilt guild meeting. They are doing a presentation on Amish quilts, so it should be interesting. Once I get home I should have the house to myself for a bit, so I may head back to the sewing room and work some more on Merrily.

I will be linking up at My Quilt Infatuation for Needle and Thread Thursday.


Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This is coming along so nicely. Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete