Pages

Saturday, July 1, 2017

July Goals

I took off June from the One Monthly Goal party, so I’m going to join in again for July. This month, I want to complete the top for Merrily.



I have the tree blocks and house blocks done…




Now I’m putting everything into rows. Yesterday I finished Row One…



I think I can get this one completed by the end of the month.

I have a few other things I would like to complete during July…

First, I want to finish a block for the Snowman Collector embroidery project…



I haven’t worked on this for probably at least a month, so I want to spend some time with it this month. Here is the block I’m working on now…



I also want to complete the “in the ditch” quilting on the neutral Gypsy Wife quilt.



I don’t have too much more stitching on it, so I should be able to finish it this month. Then I can start the “real” quilting on it.

I also want to complete the last 40 flowers for the crochet sunflower afghan.



Once they are done, I can start the green background and they are attached to one another as you do the background. I’m hoping that will go quickly.

I will also work on a few other little things throughout July – the Rainbow Scrap Challenge and some charity quilt projects. I’m sure I will come up with other fun things to do too!


For today, will be linking up with Elm Street Quilts for the One Monthly Goal goal setting party. Head over to see what everyone has planned for July – and have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Pretty projects! Good luck with your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks like you are going to be busy! Goodluck getting things done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some wonderful projects, I love that Gypsy Wife quilt, well love them all but that is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some lovely projects on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an adorable quilt pattern! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sounds like a lot of fun projects to work on! Love the Merrily quilt and those sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have absolutely lovely projects! I love them all but Merrily and Gypsy Wife are favorites. The snowman quilt is also going to be a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too ambitious for me. Hope you make it. Really like the houses and trees.

    ReplyDelete