Pages

Sunday, July 2, 2017

3rd Quarter Goals for the 2017 FAL

It’s time to list Third Quarter Goals for the 2017 Finish-A-Long. I have completed several projects with the FAL so far this year, and I hope to continue that trend!

I will carry over a few projects from the 2nd Quarter of the FAL that didn’t get completed yet. They include…

The Neutral Gypsy Wife



The Wonky 9-Patch Halloween quilt



And the Vintage Skate wall hanging



I’m going to add a new project to my FAL goals list, and that is Merrily



I have the house and tree blocks done and I have put one row together. Completing this quilt top is my One Monthly Goal for July, so I’m confident I can get it quilted and completed by the end of September for the FAL.

That’s about it from here. I need to get a move on if I want to complete these projects in time! Have a wonderful 4th of July!


3 comments:

  1. A nice mix of goals. I will be especially interested in your Gypsy Wife quilt. I started one last year but didn't get very far, probably as I was using old scraps and didn't like the fabrics I was using. Good Luck with your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun projects! Good luck with your plans for third quarter and your OMG.

    ReplyDelete