Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Yellow Kittens

Yesterday I took a little time in the afternoon to piece two more Kittens blocks.  I made a cute little polka dot Kitten…



…and a feisty looking striped Kitten…



I’m really happy with both of these blocks. I love these Kittens more each month!

That’s about all I accomplished in the sewing room the second half of the week. I will probably spend some of this weekend sewing a hanging sleeve on a quilt.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that you stop by So Scrappy to check out all the great yellow projects at the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.



12 comments:

  1. Those kittens are just too cute - cheetah spots and tiger stripes. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A leopard and a tiger -- such fun! You have a happy zoo coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blocks..will be so cute in a quilt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun kitties! Love those yellows. Purrfect for cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are such great blocks! Fun to see how the different fabrics you choose give them each a different personality!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute kitten blocks, especially the feisty striped one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are your cutest kittens yet, and my heart melts for the striped one. Reminds me of my Alfie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your two YELLOW Kitty blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute kitties! That's going to be a very fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two more sweet kittens. They look right at me and say "pease take me home."

    ReplyDelete
  11. So you have a little tiger in the mix. Cute little kittens

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Your work is lovely.

    ReplyDelete