Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Moving Merrily Along

I spent some time this past week putting together the trees for Merrily…



The pattern uses only one green fabric per each tree, but I mixed them up and I think I like it better this way. Yesterday I finished cutting the fabric for the houses, so now all the fabric is cut and I just have to piece it back together. I hope to get to work on the houses today.

There is quite a bit of leftover fabric from this kit that I can use to piece part of the backing. Next week I’m heading back to the quilt store where I bought this kit, and I would like to have the top pieced before I go so I can pick up only what I need to finish piecing the backing (they have the fabric line available by the yard and fat quarters). That will be much easier to figure out if the top is put together!

Gotta go run some errands this morning, then I get to spend some more time sewing. I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!


I will be linking up with My Quilt Infatuation for Needle and Thread Thursday. Head over for some great projects.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh. I like your trees. I hope you can get it done before the quilt store trip.

    ReplyDelete