Pages

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Seeing Green



This was my green view this past week. We were able to get a couple of nights camping in, and with all of the rain we have had this spring, the woods are so green and lovely. It was nice to get away for a bit.

When I got home, I was able to spend a little time cutting out the third green Kittens block for the May Rainbow Scrap Challenge…



It doesn’t look like much there. I was tempted to just leave it for a while, but this morning I had a little time and decided to go ahead and put it together. Ta-da!



I really like him! And I love his pink nose. Now all three of my green Kittens are done for May. Here are the other two…




I’m really pleased with how they have turned out. I will be waiting impatiently for June’s color!

For today, I will be linking up at So Scrappy for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Head over for some wonderful green projects – and have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Mother’s Day!


11 comments:

  1. You can never have too many (green) kitties! They are sooooooooo cute!,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute cute! Thanks for sharing how you cut and sew ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely addition to your cat family, his pink nose is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are adorable! I bet you have fun finding just the right scraps for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SEW glad to hear that you enjoyed a couple nights of camping in the lush GREEN outdoors. My idea of camping is a cheap motel!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. They all look so different... clever piecing! And yes, that pink nose is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable kitties - they would be adopted in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely kitten blocks. They really do have kitten faces. They will make a super quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for showing the parts before stitching. It looks like an easy block. How big is it? They are so darling they make me wish I had one, but not quite. Am fabric one would do, or a dozen.

    ReplyDelete