Pages

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Little Green Kittens

I’m pretty excited that the color for May for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge is green. I have lots of green fabric in my stash, so I have plenty to choose from, and I found some great fabrics to use for my Kittens blocks.

Yesterday I pieced two Kittens. I really like these curvy stripes on this cat…



And I’m pleased I had this swirly light green fabric to use for cat fur…



That’s about all I accomplished in the sewing room yesterday. I have one more green fabric that I want to use for another Kittens block…



I love the spots on this one along with the color, though I don’t think the color shows up really well on the computer. I plan to piece another Kittens block later this month with this fabric.

I will be linking up with Angela at So Scrappy for the May Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Head over for some fun and colorful projects.


15 comments:

  1. Oh, love your kitten blocks, particularly like the two-toned face kitten, nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cats look like they are begging for a treat or ready to get into trouble! Neat block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kitties! So fun to see what you pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely kittens. The eyes really pop on the first one. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute! You made some darling kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those kittens are adorable in,every color. Green seems to suit them nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've created a couple of PURR-fect GREEN kittens!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My cats are green with envy...especially that your striped kitten's stripes are so carefully aligned!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have to admit your green kitties make me think of martians (must be too much science fiction when I was younger). But they are very pretty green martian kitties.

    ReplyDelete