Pages

Monday, May 15, 2017

Heading into the Ditch

Today I plan on doing some “stitch in the ditch” walking foot quilting. I will start with the little table runner I put together to use for the FMQ QAL at The Inbox Jaunt.



That starts tomorrow, so my plan is to get all of the ditch stitching done today for it and I will be ready to go. The fabric in this project is all leftover strips from the Jol quilt…



I was able to get the quilting done I wanted to do on the long arm machine on Jol. I quilted large snowflakes in the blocks and at the block intersections…



The more I work on this quilt, the more I love it. I’m getting excited to finish it up. I will do the border quilting on my sewing machine, so this week I will probably just be quilting Jol and the QAL table runner. Sounds like fun!

Today I have some bread rising, I have cleaned the living room carpet, I watered the garden, and I have started some laundry. I think that is all I have to do today, so I plan on spending a bit of time in the sewing room. I hope you all have a wonderful Monday and a great week ahead.

Linking up with:
Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt

Main Crush Monday at Cooking Up Quilts

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    It sounds like you have a fun day ahead of you! Enoy ~smile~
    Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your day sounds so full, and fun! I can almost smell that bread baking....yum! I hope you get to spend lots of time in your sewing room.

    ReplyDelete