Pages

Friday, May 5, 2017

Friday Progress

There is not much in the way of finishes around here, but there has been a little progress.

I was able to put together the four rows of HST squares for the new Quilt-a-Long over at The Inbox Jaunt with Lori Kennedy.



These are from leftover strips from the Jol quilt.

I also loaded the batting and the Jol quilt top onto the long arm frame…



That solid red over on the right is for practice and to check my tension. I think I know how I am going to quilt this. Now I need to get in there and do it. I probably won’t start until sometime this weekend.

That’s about it. Today I hope to put together some Kittens blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, then head upstairs to do some crochet. I will fill in the rest of the time with chores around the house.

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend. Happy Cinco de Mayo!


Linking up with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop! Whoop!

1 comment:

  1. We can't have a finish every week, I can't get a finish every month, or even every quarter, but progress is progress and well worth celebrating. Looks like you will be having a finish very soon.

    ReplyDelete