Pages

Monday, April 24, 2017

What’s Up This Week

This week I plan to finally work on Jol…



I have cleared out some things in the sewing room and moved tables (and stuff) around, and I’m ready to get to some sewing. I will add a white border to the quilt top, then get started on piecing the second border.

I will also get some work done on a crochet afghan, and I would like to try to finish up the Autumn’s Call embroidery. It is really close.



I have a few things to do outside the house this week…tomorrow is Bee and we are also heading to the farmers’ market. Later this week I have to take both beasts in for check-ups. I may need to get this one’s eyes checked since she is spending a lot of time watching squirrels on the iPad 😊



And this one will need a bath today or tomorrow…



She needs to be ready for camping in a couple of weeks. Yay!

For today I will continue straightening out the sewing room and working on Jol. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Linking up with:
Main Crush Monday at Cooking Up Quilts

Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot going on. I hope you get to fit in some quilting time!

    ReplyDelete