Pages

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

It’s a Work in Progress

I spent a little time Monday working on the Jol quilt…



I added the first border, which is made of white 2-1/2 inch strips…



I think a 2-inch finished border will be too wide. I really don’t like the way it looks. So, I think I will cut the border down so it will finish at one inch. I am making a piano key border with 2-1/2 inch strips of the quilt fabrics…



…so I think it needs that stop border. But it just looks so…white. But, I think it will work out just fine if it is smaller than it is now.

For today, I will work on piecing the piano key borders. I think that will go quickly. I will also probably do some more on my crochet project; I’m making progress on that and I hope to be able to share some photos of that in a month or so.

That’s about it from here. I will be linking up at:

WOW: WIPs on Wednesday at Esther’s Blog
Let’s Bee Social at Sew Fresh Quilts



2 comments: