Pages

Thursday, April 6, 2017

A New View on Thursday

I have an eye doctor appointment this morning, so I won’t be getting to the sewing room until later today. Hopefully, I will have some new glasses soon and he won’t have any bad news about my eyes this time!

I’ve been working on a few different things this week, including some blocks for Quilts of Valor, and my Wonky Halloween 9-Patch. I completed three blocks for the 9-Patch quilt…



Early in the week I completed a table topper for our small quilt sale at our guild quilt show this summer…



Today I will probably put the first border on the Jol quilt top…



…and I will work on more QOV blocks. That should fill up my day.

Gotta get moving – have a wonderful Thursday!

Linking up at My Quilt Infatuation for Needle and Thread Thursday.


1 comment:

  1. I love your table topper. I am sure it will sell well in the quilt sale ~smile~
    Roseanne

    ReplyDelete