Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

Whooping It Up

There’s a little excitement here this morning. Yesterday I pieced and quilted the bunnies into a table runner, and I spent some time already this morning and finished hand stitching down the binding. And it’s done!



My husband asked why one of the rabbits was upside down, and I told him that I wanted to be able to see bunnies from both sides of the dining room table. I think it turned out pretty cute, whichever way you look at it. This table runner finished up at 14 by 30 inches, just right for our table.

I used the rabbit block pattern from Elizabeth Hartman’s pattern “Fancy Forest”…



I also used a piece of fabric for the backing that I found on the free table at the quilt guild meeting Tuesday night…



It was the perfect size. I love when that happens.

Today I may try to get another cat finished for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, and then I will probably do some crochet. I need to start some beans in the crock pot at lunch, and we will have some ribs in the instant pot for dinner (along with the rest of our asparagus); so, I have a bit to do today. Our weather will be turning cold and snowy this weekend. Really, it’s about time winter showed up here. We have our errands all done so we can stay home and stay warm this weekend. I hope you all stay warm and safe, wherever you may be!

I will be linking up with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop! Whoop! Head over for some great projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment