Pages

Monday, March 6, 2017

The Week Ahead

It’s a new week, and there’s plenty to do. Because winter decided to only stick around here for a couple of days this year, we were able to spend time prepping the garden this past weekend. We have basically been in the 50s and 60s since mid-January, with only a few days with highs in the 30s or 40s…very unusual. And this week is all in the mid-60s and rain for a couple of days. We should be able to get more yard work completed this coming weekend. We may even run out to look at new RVs. We are thinking of downsizing from our 5th wheel. We’ll see if we can actually find something that will suit us.

For the week ahead in the sewing room, I will probably spend a lot of time on blocks for various projects. I still haven’t worked on the 365 Challenge for a while, so I would like to do that this week. I also need to get up to speed on the Two-Step Mystery before the next clue comes out.

I have Bee tomorrow, plus a guild meeting, so I won’t be getting much done then, but Wednesday I need to spend some time doing some computer/email clean-up. I will also probably get the Gypsy Wife quilt loaded on the quilting frame so I can get started on that.

My priority today will be to get working on a table runner for Easter. I am using the rabbit block from Elizabeth Hartman’s pattern, Fancy Forest…



I’m making three rabbits, and I expect the table runner to be about 12 by 30 inches when it’s done. I have all of the pieces for the blocks (and the binding) cut out…



So, I am ready to go. I need to run out for some shopping today and do some meal prep, but after that I can build some bunnies!

I will be linking up at Cooking Up Quilts for Main Crush Monday, and Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making. Head on over for some wonderful projects, and have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment