Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

The End of March

I got a few things done this week…and this month…in the sewing room. This week I was able to get (mostly) caught up with the “Have a Jolly Little Christmas” QAL at Sew Fresh Quilts. I made a Partridge in a Pear Tree block…



And I made one candle block…



I have the fabric cut for a second candle block and I hope to get that one done today. I also made two Poinsettia blocks earlier in the month…



I spent much of the past couple of weeks getting three charity quilts quilted and this week I attached the bindings…



I’ll be able to take these to the guild meeting next week and others will be hand stitching down the binding.

The rest of the month was spent on various projects, including some crochet and embroidery projects. I also participated in the final Project Quilting Challenge for the year and made this pillow…



I also made some more hourglass blocks as well…



I will be adding to this over time and I hope to have a quilt top by the end of the year.

For the Rainbow Scrap Challenge I only completed one red Kitten block…



I plan on making a second red Kitten in April, along with the two blocks for April.

The only complete finish was early in March. I put together an Easter table runner of bunnies from Elizabeth Hartman’s pattern “Fancy Forest”…



That’s about it for March. I will take it easy in April in the sewing room, and I should be posting about my plans tomorrow. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Linking up with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Friday Finishes.

1 comment:

  1. All I've done is print off the Sew Fresh blocks. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete