Pages

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Red Kitten

I was able to get one red Kitten block completed yesterday for March for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge…



I like the pattern on this fabric and thought it gave a bit of texture to the Kitten. I have some more red fabric selected for another cat for RSC, but I doubt I will get to any sewing this weekend. But next week, I may just set aside time to work on a bunch of blocks and another red Kitten will be on the list.


This weekend will be a house cleaning one, I think. In the meantime, I will be linking up with Angela at So Scrappy for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I am having such a fun time with this Challenge this year!

9 comments:

  1. Nice Kitty block!! Looking forward to seeing what other RED loveliness comes out of your sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great kitten block. Nice fabric selection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat block is cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That red fabric is great for the kitten's face, cute block.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red fabric does resemble fur, a soft cuddly cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He does look quite fuzzy. Fun fabric choice.

    ReplyDelete