Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

Monday Making

I won’t be in the sewing room much this week, but I do want to get a few things done.

When I’m done here on the computer, I plan to finish quilting a charity quilt for our guild. Then I will attach the binding. That will give me two quilts to take to our April guild meeting for someone else to hand stitch the binding. I hope to be able to get one more done before the meeting.

This week I also hope to make one more Kitten block for March for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. I have one made…



…but I would like to get a second red one done. The final link up for March is this coming Saturday, so I have a little time.

If I have time, I will probably put together a few more hourglass blocks. Here are the completed blocks on my Design Wall…



Other than that, I plan on working on Autumn’s Call. Here is where it stands…



I am working on the oak leaves in the middle. I really would like to get this one done and ready to quilt soon. I’m not entirely sure what the final project will be, but maybe once the embroidery is done I’ll have a better idea if it will become a wall hanging or a pillow.

Tomorrow is guild Bee day and Wednesday I will be heading to a quilt show. I am looking forward to that! Hubby is off on Friday, and we may do some more RV shopping, so I don’t know how much I will accomplish at the end of the week. Looking back at the beginning of March, I see that I had lots of wonderful plans for the sewing room; however, I can count what I accomplished on a couple of fingers 😊 Oh, well. I will probably let April be a little more open since it will be time to start the garden, but hopefully some of those items on my March list will get done in April.

That’s it from here. I hope you all have a fun week!

Linking up with:

Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt
Design Wall at Patchwork Times



No comments:

Post a Comment