Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

It’s About Time

This week is the final Project Quilting Challenge for Season 8. The theme this week is “Time is Up.” I pondered this one for a bit yesterday, but I think I have a plan. Here is all of the fabric I pulled for this project…



I’m not doing anything fancy or creative or elaborate this time. I just plan on making an hourglass block quilt. One goal I have this year is to try to use up my fabric on my shelves, and I think this project could make a dent in it. I’m hoping it will be a stash buster. This will most likely be a full size quilt, so I’m not sure I can complete it in one week, but I’m going to give it a try.

For today, I’ve already made some granola and I want to bake some cookies later. I’m getting a care package made up to ship to my daughter tomorrow. I need to run out this morning and get a few more things to put in the box for her. Once that is all complete, I will start cutting squares for my hourglass blocks. Sounds like a good day to me!


I will be linking up at Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making. Head over for some great projects.

1 comment:

  1. Love the fabrics in your pile there. It should be a very fun quilt. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete