Pages

Friday, March 17, 2017

Friday Finishes

First off, Happy St. Patrick’s Day! For those who like to go out and celebrate, have a fun and safe day. For those who don’t (like me), you might just wear a bit of green today 😊

I have one mini finish this week. I made a pillow yesterday for the Project Quilting Challenge. The post is right here and below is the pillow I made for it…



I also made some additional hourglass blocks that I will be putting into a quilt…



I don’t know how big this quilt will end up. It probably depends on when I get tired of making the blocks.

And since Easter is coming up, Here’s a little crochet bunny for you…



He’s a bit wonky, but then, all of my crochet turns out a bit wonky. This is only half of a bunny. I need to make another of these, then sew on eyes and a nose, then stitch the sides together and stuff him. Maybe I’ll show him off when (if!) I get to making the other side.

The only other sewing work this week has been working on a couple of charity quilts for guild. I hope to have at least three to take in a few weeks with the quilting completed and the binding attached. Then someone else can hand stitch down the binding.

That’s it from here for now. This weekend should be a yard work weekend. I see some mulch in my future. Next week is also the Mountain QuiltFest in Pigeon Forge. I’ll be heading up there in the middle of the week and I’m looking forward to it. At the end of next week I think we are finally going to head out to look at more new RVs. Not sure what we will find, but it’s fun to look. Maybe we can find something before we head out to camp this year.

I will be linking up with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop! Whoop! Head over for some great projects.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment