Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Friday Finishes

I just have a couple of finishes this week. I have spent a chunk of this week’s sewing time quilting a couple of charity quilts. I was also able to complete my entry in the Project Quilting Challenge 8.5 this week. Here is my entry –



This is “What the Well-Dressed Man is Wearing…Underneath.” It makes a nice addition to my laundry room!

Yesterday I finished piecing two blocks for the “Have a Jolly Little Christmas” QAL at Sew Fresh Quilts. Here are my poinsettia blocks…



I really like how these blocks turned out. I think they would make a great table runner for the holidays.

I may run out to the library today…we’ll see if I’m in the mood in a couple of hours when it opens…otherwise, I plan to finish quilting a charity quilt, then maybe start another one. If those are pretty quick I will probably do some hand stitching or embroidery. Just another fun day here!

I will be linking up with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop! Whoop! Stop by and check out all of the great finishes for this week. Have a great weekend!



4 comments:

  1. I love your clothesline quilt and the name is perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I love the boxers. :) And you're right - those pretty poinsettia blocks would make a nice table runner. I'm getting antsy to get my car back from the shop (it's been there for a month because of a factory back-up on the part it needs), because I want to go to the library and get a card so I can check out audio books to listen to while I'm free-motion quilting. Yay for libraries~!

    ReplyDelete