Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Tied in a Bow


This morning I finished the Bow Blocks for Have a Jolly Little Christmas QAL at Sew Fresh Quilts. I’m not so thrilled with the bow on the right, but I’m completely happy with the one on the left. If the right one bothers me enough, I will make another. But for now, this is done. I’m so pleased to be using up Christmas fabrics that have been sitting on my shelves forever. It’s good to put them to use!

The rest of my sewing time today will be spent quilting the Vintage Kitchen. Hopefully I will finish that up this week.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!


1 comment:

  1. I love both of your bows! I'm a little behind, but I'm going to try to catch up this weekend. Hope you can do some funquilting this weekend! Jadahlgr at Yahoo dot Com

    ReplyDelete