Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Reloading

I am finally back at it after fighting some virus for the past week. I’m much better, though I still have some lingering cough and congestion. But, it should be gone soon. It’s nice to feel normal again.

I only got a few little things done in the sewing room while I was sick, but one important thing I did was to attach my new leader cloths to the long arm frame and get a quilt loaded on it…



This is a charity quilt for our guild, and I have a couple dozen of them here at the house. They are good to use for practicing quilting. The long arm hasn’t been used in six months or more, and right now I’m trying to get some tension issues figured out. Hopefully, I can get through this one quilt today and get another done over the weekend. I would like to be able to put my Gypsy Wife quilt on next week to start quilting it…



The only other sewing I have done is to complete another border for the Sawtooth Cats quilt top. Here is the top…



And here are the two borders…



These are the borders for the top and bottom, so I have two more longer borders to piece. These take quite a bit of time to complete. But, I plan on just plugging along with them. Hopefully, they will be done soon and I can attach them to the top.

So, those are on my agenda today…working on piecing a border and doing a bit of quilting. Tomorrow I will probably have a Block Party and get some work done on miscellaneous blocks for various projects that I would like to work on.

Today I will be linking up at My Quilt Infatuation for Needle and Thread Thursday. Head over for some great projects…and have a wonderful Thursday!


1 comment: