Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Rainbow Scrap Challenge – February

I spent some time yesterday cutting and sewing my Kittens for the February RSC. I had plenty of the aqua/turquoise/teal that I decided to make three Kittens blocks for this month. And here they are…





I love how they turned out. These blocks don’t take too much time, and the instructions are clear. I actually use the diagrams rather than the words on the instructions, and everything has turned out just right. I’m excited to make more. The biggest problem is that they are done in the first few days of the month, so I need to wait until March to do more! Good thing I have plenty of other projects to work on in the sewing room J

I will be linking up with Angela at So Scrappy for the first link-up in February for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Head over to see all of the wonderful projects…and have a great weekend!


22 comments:

  1. I love the texture of the fabric you used for the first and last cat block. They look so soft and furry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are too cute!! I love the kitten with the white muzzle. Great blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to reach out and pat these cute little guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with those kitties last week. The teals are so sweet. Are there different face styles in the pattern? What size are the blocks? You are doing a fine job with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What absolute cuties! Love your fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the furry first kitten, and the pink nose on the third one is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable. That is going to be a really fun quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It must feel wonderful to have your RSC sewing done in the first week of the month. Now you can concentrate on WIPs... or better yet, work on completing a UFO!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling kitties. I can't believe I have to wait until the end of the year to see them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great blocks! Love your fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, what cuties! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! They are going to make a wonderful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty kitties. You picked some very pretty scraps for those three.

    ReplyDelete