Pages

Friday, February 10, 2017

A Few Finishes

I have mostly been quilting in the sewing room this week, and I finally finished quilting “Suki Goes Camping”



Yesterday afternoon I attached the binding and now I’m about halfway around with that. Once that is done, I need to add some embellishments, a hanging sleeve, and a label, and this one is DONE! If I don’t get a chance to finish all of that up this weekend, then I know what I’m doing on Monday!

I was also able to put together some blocks this week. I talked about the three Kittens blocks last Saturday, and I also completed two blocks for the Have a Jolly Little Christmas QAL at Sew Fresh Quilts.



I’m not so sure about the white mittens on the white background, but I really wanted to use that flannel snowman fabric for these. I also made a mistake on cutting the snowman fabric for the hand of the mitten, so I had to re-cut the larger background rectangles to make it work and make the mittens a little smaller. If these really bother me I can make a replacement block later.

I also have some blocks completed for Quilty365 for February…



…and I made six more Wonky Halloween blocks…



What I haven’t done…I am two weeks behind in the Challenge 365 blocks, and I haven’t even opened the project box on my UFO for February. But now that the Suki quilt is nearly done, I think I will be able to spend more time on those projects next week.

I will be linking up with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop! Whoop!


That’s it from here. I hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You sure have been a busy stitcher, Linda! All your blocks are so cute. But I love your Camper quilt the best!

    ReplyDelete