Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Works in Progress

Today I plan on getting a little bit done in the sewing room. First, I did start on my first Kitten block for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge



I plan on finishing up the bottom half this morning.

I also need to work on my 365 Challenge blocks today. I have 5 block patterns from this week waiting for me. They don’t take too long, so I should get them done.

I also hope to spend some time on hand work today. I’m so excited that I finished stitching the needlepoint cats…



I now have to do the backstitching/detail work on it. I will work on that in the evenings. This is at a point now that I can seriously start deciding on a new stitching project.

Finally, I hope to get some time to quilt “Suki Goes Camping”…



I haven’t touched this since before Christmas, but I do plan on sitting down with it today after lunch.


I think that’s a full enough plate for me today. It’s an “at home” day today, and I’m on my own tonight, so it can be a full day of sewing. Yay! I will be linking up with Esther’s blog for WiPs on Wednesday. I hope you check out all of the great projects there, and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment