Pages

Monday, January 9, 2017

This Week

I have plenty to keep me busy this week…lots to do in and out of the sewing room. I still have plenty of holiday “stuff” to take care of. I’m hoping to finish that up today. I also have some baking to do, and then I will get to the sewing room.

First up this week in the sewing room is to finish quilting five more Kennel Quilts



These are fun and a nice break from other larger projects. When I finish quilting these I will have eight ready to go.

I also plan to piece one of the purple Kitten blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge…



I have two purple blocks cut out, so I plan on completing one this week and probably one next week.

I have to catch up on the 365 Challenge. I have three blocks to make for this week so far. I probably won’t get to them until Wednesday, which means by then I will have five to do. Fortunately, they haven’t taken too much time, so I should be able to get them done in one sitting.

The remainder of my sewing room time will be devoted to quilting Suki Goes Camping…



I will have a couple of evenings alone later this week, so I hope to spend some of that time in the sewing room working on this. I don’t usually spend evenings in the sewing room, but with hubby out I might make an exception.

I also plan on spending some time on my needlepoint cats…



I have 131 stitches remaining…yes, I counted! That should get done this week, then I can start the backstitching/detail work on it. I think I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel for this project.

That’s it for me for this week. I have our quilt guild Board meeting tonight, and our Bee tomorrow. I am taking snacks tomorrow, hence the baking time today. I need to get going and clean up the house and start on that quilting. I hope you all have a wonderful and productive week.

I will be linking up with:
Laugh Love Quilt for Monday Making

Cooking Up Quilts for Main Crush Monday

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a solid plan for getting some things done this week. I am always more productive when I have a to do list for day/week. Enjoy your quiet time, and happy sewing! :)

    ReplyDelete