Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2017

Rainbow Scrap Challenge – Purple

My plan this year is to finish up some RSC projects from previous years, but I am also starting a new project for RSC 2017.  I’m making blocks for The Kittens…



I cut out fabric for two purple kitten blocks…



And I finished up one of them this week…



I think he (or she) turned out pretty cute. I am looking forward to progressing on this quilt top, a couple of blocks each month. It should make for some colorful kittens.


I will be linking up at So Scrappy for the second RSC Link-Up Party of 2017. Head on over for some lovely purple projects!

9 comments:

  1. Your kitten is so cute, I keep getting inspired and wanting to try something new with each blog post I look at with the RSC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I hope they behave themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet pattern! She is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kittens are adorable. Purrfect pattern for the RSC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The kitten is so sweet, definitely a she. It says so much with its eyes, like "Please take me home with you." http://superscrappy.blogspot.com/2017/01/scraphappy-saturday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute block - it will be fun to watch your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meow! Meow! What a FUN project to transform into an RSC scrappy quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that will be a fun quilt. :-)

    ReplyDelete