Pages

Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday Finishes

I did a bit of work in the sewing room this week and I have some finishes. Yay!

I finally finished the stitching on the needlepoint cats…



I have started working on the back stitching and it’s going rather quickly, so I think this one could possibly be completely done by the end of the weekend. Woo hoo! I plan on making this into a pillow and hopefully I can get that done soon.

I also finished up 5 more Kennel Quilts…



I have fabric cut to make some more, so I may just try to throw one or two in here and there throughout the next few weeks. I hope they are never needed, but they will be ready to go just in case.

I also got one Kitten block made for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge…



Too cute! These go together quite easily and I think they are a good choice for me this year for the RSC.

Finally, this morning I finished up the second week of blocks for the 365 Challenge…



These blocks get a bit more involved as you go along, and today the post stated that most of the remaining blocks would be using the 1” cut strips. Yikes! But, I think I can do it.

That’s about it from here this week. Hubby is flying home right now from a business trip, so we plan on a nice relaxing weekend with temperatures in the 60s! Where did winter go? Last weekend we woke up and it was 7 degrees with snow on the ground. There are 60s (and 70 one day) in the forecast for the next week, so maybe we can get some outdoor work done before winter decides to settle in again. I hope all of you in the path of this terrible ice storm that is coming stay safe and warm this weekend.

Today I will be linking up with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop! Whoop! Head over to see all of the great finishes from this week. Now I’m off to clean up the kitchen and make hubby some whole wheat chocolate chip cookies. Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment