Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

Design Wall


I can actually make my way to the design wall now and put stuff on it. Yay! It has been a while since that room was cleared out enough to do that. On my wall right now are completed blocks from Quilty365. I have the rest of January’s blocks pinned and ready to sew. I won’t get them all done by tomorrow, but that’s OK. I have the fabrics all ready to go, though.

For this week, I hope to get more Quilty365 blocks stitched, and I plan on finishing the quilting on Suki Goes Camping. This is my One Monthly Goal for January, and I won’t get it done in time, but I might be able to finish it by this coming weekend. When that is done, I will try to catch up on the 365 Challenge for this week. I’m foregoing the Project Quilting Challenge for this week so I can focus on finishing up the Suki quilt, but hopefully I will get in on the next one.

I’m off to have lunch and then I will be able to spend a few hours in the sewing room this afternoon. I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Linking up with:
Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times
Monday Making at Love Laugh Quilt
Main Crush Monday at Cooking Up Quilts



2 comments:

  1. Your Quilty 365 is looking great! I must catch up on mine! Thank you for the inspiring me not to give up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a solid plan. The Quilty 365 is coming along beautifully.

    ReplyDelete