Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2017

2017 Finish-A-Long – Quarter #1 Goals

Last year I started with the Finish-A-Long at She Can Quilt, but didn’t get very far on my projects. I guess too much other stuff came up and I fizzled out. So, I’m going to give it a go again this year.

I have three projects that I hope to complete in the first quarter of 2017. They are already on my list of to-do’s, so I won’t be adding any extra pressure on myself.

#1 is to finish Suki Goes Camping. Here is where it is…



I have quilted in the ditch around all of the blocks. I need to complete the quilting by stitching down all of the applique. I have binding cut already, plus this project is my One Monthly Goal for January. So, I think I can finish it.

#2 is to finish The Vintage Kitchen…



I have all of the blocks done and I found some coordinating fabric from my shelves to go with my main kitchen fabric. This one is also on my UFO List to do this month, so I should be able to at least make some progress in January and get it done by the end of March.

Finally, #3 is to finish my neutral Gypsy Wife quilt…



The top is done, so I need to piece a backing and then quilt it. I know how I am going to quilt it, so it’s just a matter of getting it done. This is second in line to Suki Goes Camping on my quilting list this year, so I’m pretty sure I will get to it in the first quarter.

So, that’s it. Not too ambitious, but ambitious enough for me. I’m excited to get working on these projects again.


I will be linking up at the Quarter 1 Goals Setting link-up. Head over to see what everyone is working on.

6 comments:

  1. I love your neutral Gypsy Wife---gorgeous! I think this my favorite version I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your finishes. My Gypsy Wife was quilted using stippling. I look forward to seeing yours when your done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very do-able list, you can totally get it done! That neutral gypsy wife quilt is stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Gypsy Wife quilt. Good luck to you on your finishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Managable goals. The Gypsy Wife is wonderful😍👍🏻 Good Luck

    ReplyDelete