Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2016

Slow Stitching

I have been spending a little time this week working on the Autumn’s Call embroidery. Here is the pattern…




I just love the Crabapple Hill patterns and I like having the color on the embroidery. I’ve noticed that it’s much more enjoyable for me to embroider with the colored background rather than a plain white (or other color) background.

I have the pail and the pumpkin stem stitched, so I am next going to work on the pumpkin. Here it is today in my hoop…



I hope to spend a bit of time on this today. Otherwise I probably won’t be able to work on it until Tuesday Bee. We will see how today works out!


I will be linking up at Kathy’s Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching. Have a wonderful Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Linda! I haven't tried stitching on a coloured background yet, but it's on the "to try" list! Thanks for linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Crab-apple hill patterns to especially when I crayon tint the fabric it just seems to enhance the stitching. I have the same pattern and plan to work on it in the New Year, among others. Happy Stitching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice and it will be done before next fall! Have fun stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete