Pages

Friday, December 2, 2016

Friday Finishes

I only had one teeny tiny finish for this week. Yesterday I took out this turkey panel that I picked up off the free table at a quilt guild meeting…



...and I folded it in half, stitched up two sides, then stitched a hem around the end. I turned it right side out, and now it looks like this…



I’m going to use this to store my fall, Thanksgiving, and Halloween themed table runners, wall hangings, and quilts. I picked up the panel thinking I could use it as FMQ practice, but it has sat on my shelf for about a year now. It is now serving a practical purpose! Now I can put all of those fabric decorations away with the holiday d├ęcor. Yay!

Along with still working on clearing out my sewing room, I took some time at lunch yesterday to make some whole wheat chocolate chip cookies.



 Yum yum! You can find the recipe at 100 Days of Real Food.

Also, it looks like Santa came a little early…



I guess it’s time I put up the Christmas tree! Hopefully we’ll get to that this weekend.  For now, I will be linking up with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop! Whoop! Go check out all of the great Friday Finishes…and have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment