Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2016

All is Calm


Yesterday I picked up the needlepoint cats again. I completed a bit more on the flames in the fireplace. I think I only have 2 or 3 colors left in the flames, then they will be done. I plan on working on that today. It’s a great day to sit and stitch – dreary, cold, and rainy. I do need to clean the carpet this afternoon, but I still should have plenty of time to sit and stitch today.


I hope you are all having a great Sunday and a lovely holiday season. I will be linking up with Kathy for Slow Sunday Stitching. If I don’t see you before next week, I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday – whatever you may celebrate!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that cross-stitch picture is really taking shape. The scene looks so warm and cozy. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you managed to finish off the flames today. Cold here...a good day for a fire in the fireplace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy stitching the kittens and have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete