Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2016

2017 UFO List

Judy at Patchwork Times will be helping us along in our UFO-busting for 2017 by hosting a Get It Done Linky Party each month. I’m planning on playing along and hopefully getting some work done on my lengthy UFO list. Here is my list for 2017:



Jol – I started this one in the fall and I have the blocks pieced together. I still need to add a border (or two) and then quilt and bind it. I would really like to complete this one before next Christmas.



Kitties in the Middle – I have 23 blocks complete, so I hope to get more blocks done and figure out what I’m actually going to do with this one.



Vintage Kitchen – This was a free block of the month wall hanging from Jenny of Elefantz in 2015. I have the blocks embroidered and the main fabric. I know I had coordinating fabric, but it’s no longer in the project box so I obviously snarfed it up for something else. I will have to look through my shelves to find fabric to finish this one up. I hope to get this top pieced.

Hugs & Kisses – I don't have a photo of this one, but this is a baby quilt I put together a couple of years ago. I just need to quilt and bind it.




Rainbow Stars – This is from the Rainbow Scrap Challenge for 2015. I have pieced the rows in the photo together, but I still need to complete stars for the border, then add the border, and quilt and bind it. We’ll see how far I can get on it.



Rainbow Forest – This is also from the 2015 RSC. I have 13 blocks done. These are paper pieced, so they take a little bit of time. I really have to figure out what I am going to do with this one, so I guess we’ll all be surprised when I actually get to work on it!



When Friends Gather – This is a McKenna Ryan BOM I started a LONG time ago. I can’t remember how old this one is. It’s all fusible applique, so it’s not too difficult. I am actually looking forward to picking this one up again. I haven’t opened the project box in a while, so I really don’t know how much more I have to go on it. I know I have some of the blocks done. The photo above is the pattern photo.



HocusPocusVille – I have all of the blocks embroidered and I have pieced the 9-patches. I’ve got the rest of the fabric cut for the blocks, so now I just have to piece it.



Sawtooth Cats – I have the blocks done and pieced. I have to complete the paper pieced border and then add it, quilt and bind. I know I put this one aside because the border was so tedious, but I hope to finish it up this year.



Spring Bouquet – This is another old BOM. I have completed the blocks in the middle, so I still have to complete the borders, then quilt and bind it.



Folk Art Cats – This is a pattern from The Stitchin’ Post that I got for my birthday a few years ago. I have five blocks done. It’s time to pull it out and work on it again.



Hello Moon – This was a BOM from April Mae Designs about 3 years ago. I’ve done the fusible applique on all of the blocks and was waiting to stitch them down when I quilt it. I picked up some sashing fabric that I thought would work, but once I got it home I really didn’t like it, so there it sits. I will find something to sash it together with and then get this one done.

That’s my list. I’ve had to adjust it a couple of time, but this is the final one. I am looking forward to working on some of these projects again…others, I’m not so sure about. But, I’m sure to make some progress on them all in 2017. I will be linking up with the 2017 UFO Lists at Patchwork Times.


No comments:

Post a Comment