Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

So Close…

I am so close to finishing my second Gypsy Wife quilt top. Over the weekend I was able to finish the four parts that make up the last section of the quilt top…



We were busy doing little things all weekend, and I just didn’t take the time to finish it up. But this morning my plan is to piece together this section, then put the top together.

This morning I have already started laundry, I started making English muffins, and I made another batch of granola. So when I am done here, I will go work on the next step in the muffin process, then I can head to the sewing room and finish up the top. I may try to get backings put together for both Gypsy Wife tops. And who knows? Maybe I will start quilting one of them!

I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!

Linking up with:
Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times

Main Crush Monday at Cooking Up Quilts 

2 comments:

  1. Linda! You are a busy woman! :) I hope you get all the sewing finished that you want to - good luck! Oh, and homemade English muffins....yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your neutral Gypsy Wife come together. Good luck getting to both backs this week.

    ReplyDelete