Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Needle & Thread Thursday

Yesterday I was able to piece 14 pairs of strip sets for 9-Patch blocks.



Probably next week I will cut these into 2-1/2” pieces, then piece the 9-Patch blocks together. These blocks will be ready to put into quilt tops for Ronald McDonald House at our sewing session during the Quilters Roadshow in Townsend, Tennessee, in November. Though I won’t be able to make it that day, our guild members will spend the day piecing tops – and probably having a lot of fun in the process.

I was also able to spend some time hand stitching binding yesterday and got one side done on the Witches Hooray table runner, but for today I will try to finish up the final section of the neutral Gypsy Wife. First, I need to run some errands, but then I get to sew!

I will be linking up with My Quilt Infatuation for Needle and Thread Thursday. Head over for some great projects!


No comments:

Post a Comment