Pages

Friday, August 19, 2016

Topped Off

I finished hand stitching the bindings on both Thanksgiving table toppers this week.



I was hoping to take them to the guild bee this week and do them, but we had car issues and I wasn’t able to make it. Good news – I got a loaner on Wednesday…



A bit sporty, but it got me around to my errands just fine.

I have done nothing else this week in the sewing room (or stitching chair). We are in a bit of upheaval here with my daughter moving next week, so my sewing room is now a storage room. Once she is off on her new adventure next week, I will be able to actually sort through some things and make the house more livable (though parts will still look like a storage unit until next summer when she gets her furniture!) But it’s OK…we will make it work.

Tomorrow is another Gypsy Wife class, but I didn’t work at all on the neutral version of GW. I’m a bit ahead on the batik version, so I can spend more time in September on the neutral one. I also have a lot of other things I would like to work on, but for right now while things are in disarray, I will probably only be working on the needlepoint cats when I’m able to spend some time sitting in the evenings. Hopefully I can make some progress on it.


For today, I will be linking up with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop! Whoop! Head over to see some wonderful finishes for this week. In the meantime, I will be off sorting boxes! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment