Pages

Friday, August 26, 2016

Some Friday Finishes

I completed a few things in the past week in the sewing room. First, I was able to make a new flannel pillowcase for my daughter before she took off for school…



I love the skate flannel.

I also finished all of the sections of the batik version of the Gypsy Wife…



Most of this is pieced together, but I still need to wait until next month to put the entire top together. I’m really pleased with how it turned out, and I have decided to not put a border on this one, though I think I will on the neutral version.

Speaking of the neutral Gypsy Wife…



I completed Section 7 of the neutral version. I should have had this one done prior to this past Saturday's class. But now I’m caught up with this one. I will try to get the last two sections completed in the next couple of weeks.


That’s about it from here. I will be linking up with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop! Whoop! Head over for some great projects.

1 comment:

  1. My first visit to your blog--don't know how I've missed it! Your batik Gypsy Wife is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete