Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Slow Sunday Stitching

After a couple of weeks of binding quilts and hemming pants, I finally got some time this week to sit down and do some stitching on my needlepoint cats again…



I know it’s hard to see what was accomplished, but I can tell! I plan to spend some serious time today working on this project. I can almost feel it getting closer to finished…though I have a long way to go! Right now I’m working on the stone fireplace and hope to finish that up in the next few days. It just seems so close once that is done (though I still need to do the flames and the cats). I am thoroughly enjoying this project and I always look forward to sitting down with it. That’s a great feeling!

I hope you will be able to enjoy some Slow Sunday Stitching today. I will be linking up with Kathy’s Quilts and sitting back stitching with the Olympics.


Have a great Sunday!

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your slow stitching time with the cats and the olympics!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been years since I did needlepoint, but it was very soothing, so are cats of any kind

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love watching your progress on this adorable project. Isn't it great when we look forward to our stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your stitching.. some day I will get back to my embroidery project. Hope the cats bring your olympians good luck.

    ReplyDelete