Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

One Gypsy Wife Quilt Down

Yesterday I finished the tenth (and final) section of the batik version of the Gypsy Wife quilt…



I still need to trim up the bottom, but I’ll do that when I get it all put together. So now, all of the sections for this version are done…



(Again, please excuse the packing boxes and the photo angle)

I’m very pleased with how it has turned out. I have decided to not put a border on this one. I think it would be too busy if I did. But I really like it as it is. Now I need to get caught up on the neutral version of GW. One bonus of making two quilts is that I have learned some things from making the batik version that should make the rest of the sections of the neutral one much easier!


I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment