Pages

Monday, August 29, 2016

OMG Finish for August

My One Monthly Goal for August at Red Letter Quilts (#12 at the link-up) was to finish two Thanksgiving table toppers. I made these from a charm pack I picked up in June during the East TN Shop Hop and I sashed them with some gold fabric I already had.



The charm pack was enough to make two, so I plan on keeping one and giving the other as a gift.

In August all I needed to do was quilt and bind them, and I did it!



Yay! I’m glad these are done and ready to go. I have several other projects I would like to complete before the holidays, so I’m happy to have these done. They were nice and easy to finish up during this hectic month.

I will be linking up at the OMG Finishes Party at Red Letter Quilts. Head over to see the wonderful projects everyone has been working on, and have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Congratulations meeting your August goal(s), two for the price of one!

    ReplyDelete