Pages

Friday, August 12, 2016

Friday Finish

I’m pretty excited that I finished quilting and attaching the binding to both Thanksgiving table toppers this week. Here they are…



It is very simple horizontal quilting with the walking foot. I really like the fabric on the back of them…



This was a piece of fabric about five feet long by width of fabric that I found on the free table at a quilt guild meeting. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the free table?? This fabric makes me very happy. This project is my One Monthly Goal for August, so once I get the binding stitched down I will have met my goal. I will probably wait until next week and (hopefully) get to the guild sewing bee on Tuesday and work on the binding then.

I had one other finish this week and that is Section 6 of the batik version of the Gypsy Wife.



I may make some changes to this, as I had to “adjust” some things while putting it together. Now that this section is done, I have one more section to complete for this quilt top. It’s pretty exciting getting so close to done on this.

That’s about it for this week. I will be linking up at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop! Whoop! I hope you head over to see some great projects…and have a great weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Love your table toppers, Linda - and isn't it nice to have a finish? And your Gypsy Wife is beautiful - I've been eyeing that pattern for a while - it's so bohemian and colorful! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete