Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

August Scraps

I have been linking up with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for “I May Have a Scrap Problem.” I know I do! She took July off from the Scraps linky party, but I still worked a little bit on mine. I have loads if 2-1/2” squares, so I have divided them into lights and darks (with some mediums in each) and I am sewing them into pairs for a Leaders & Enders project. I am not sure what I will do with all of these pairs of squares, but I’m leaning towards a scrappy 4-Patch quilt with some solid alternate blocks. I’ll figure it out when I get more squares put together.

For June I had been able to put together 115 pairs. In July, I only worked on the L&E for the first week or so, then I spent the rest of the month quilting. So I only stitched together 68 pairs of squares in July. Still, I have made a dent in my squares bins…



I have put my bins back on my sewing table, so I plan on working more in August with this L&E project. I will probably need to spend a bit of time cutting more squares later in the month. My scrap bin is overflowing all over the floor now.

I will be linking up over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for I May Have a Scrap Problem. I hope you head over for some fun projects.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Linda, you have made some good progress there! That new scrap quilt is getting closer every day!

    ReplyDelete