Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Slow Sunday Stitching

It’s time for some more Slow Sunday Stitching. I was able to complete the appliqué on the butterfly wings of my Butterfly Sampler…



Now it is ready for some embroidery embellishment. I will probably set this aside for a couple of weeks and get started on the embroidery by the end of the month. The rest of my hand stitching time this month (and today) will focus on the needlepoint cats. I’m making some headway with them, so I hope to have some more progress to show next week.


I will be linking up at Kathy’s Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching. Have a wonderful Sunday! 

8 comments:

  1. The butterflies are so sweet. cannot wait to see the embroidery.
    Kathleen Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to seeing your progress on the cats and in the future the embroidery on the butterflies. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Beautiful butterfly blocks. Love the backgrounds you used for them. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see these after you're finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun way to try out all kinds of embroidery stitches! Have fun stitching today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful workmanship! I love your background! Stopping by from Slow Stitching Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those butterfly's. Can't wait to see their next additions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got really excited when I saw your butterflies! I did this project last year and I loved ever stitch of it. Mine just needs to be quilted! Your is looking beautiful! Can wait to see how you embellish.

    ReplyDelete