Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Slow Sunday Binding Stitching

I will finally get a chance to do some more Slow Sunday Stitching with Kathy at Kathy’s Quilts.



I’ll be attempting to finish up this binding on the flannel quilt for my daughter. I have two corners done and most of two sides, so I may be able to do it today. There’s not a lot on our agenda, except maybe a movie this afternoon, so I will work at finishing this up.

I hope you will head over to Kathy’s Quilts to see what everyone else is stitching today. Have a wonderful Sunday!


7 comments:

  1. Enjoy your binding stitching! I just finished mine and love that part of the project. I was watching Paddington on Hulu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Binding is perfect for movie viewing! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a quilt to bind too but I need to buy the fabric for the binding first! Have fun stitching today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to be so close to a finish! Enjoy your hand stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy hand stitching the back of my bindings, hope you do to. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy stitching your binding. It is always a fairly relaxing, mindless project.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sewing on the binding is one of my favorite activities! Loving your color choices! Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete