Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2016

RSC from 2015

This week I have spent some time putting together rows from my 2015 Rainbow Scrap Challenge Sawtooth Stars quilt top.



I have 6 rows total, so I’m halfway there. I’m adding a horizontal sashing between the rows. I’ll keep plugging away at this during July. Hopefully I can get some more border stars put together and this will really take off!

I will be linking up with Angela at So Scrappy for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. Head over to see the lovely projects.


6 comments:

  1. You have a great collection so far. Love the variety of the star patterns.. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've offset the stars. Adds a nice movement to the quilt. Looking forward to seeing this one grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your RSC15 Sampler is turning out well. I'll be looking forward to seeing this come together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stars. It's going to be very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fun! I think I might need to go back and make the 2015 RSC quilt myself.

    ReplyDelete