Pages

Monday, July 25, 2016

Monday

I still have my Rainbow Scrap Challenge Sawtooth Stars on my Design Wall..



I have two “walls” up and this top is still split in half. One of my goals this week is to stitch these two sections together, then I just have the border to worry about. If I have the chance this week, I hope to start putting the border stars together.

I also plan to finish up binding the flannel quilt. I didn’t spend nearly enough time on it this past weekend, but I have most of it done. I believe I am ready to turn the third corner, and I started stitching it down just past the last corner I will do. That means I just have all of one side, plus a little bit on two sides. That one is on my agenda for this afternoon.

Finally this week, I hope to get started on the blocks for the next sections of the Gypsy Wife quilts…



This is the most recent section we have done. We only have three classes left, so we are getting down to the end. I have really enjoyed taking this class and I am loving the GW quilts!

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday and a great week ahead. For those of you suffering in this nasty heat, I hope you stay cool! I will be linking up at the following:

Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times
Main Crush Monday at Cooking Up Quilts

BOMs Away at What a Hoot Quilts

3 comments:

  1. You have been very busy. Great progress on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your sawtooth stars. Those bright colors draw me in every time.

    ReplyDelete