Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

A Quilting Finish

I was able to get the quilting done yesterday on the flannel quilt, plus I attached the binding and started hand stitching it down…



One side done. Yay! I’m almost there. Hopefully I can finish this quilt up by the end of the weekend. We have changed the plans we had for this weekend due to the weather, so I will have all day at home tomorrow (instead of being gone all day). So, I hope to spend some time tomorrow stitching binding. I’ll work on it some today as well, but I have a lot of household things to do today too. I’ve already made refrigerator pickles this morning and have them ready to go into the fridge. I’ll run off and get some exercise in, then get on with my day.

I will be linking up with Sarah at Confessions of a Fabric Addict for Can I Get a Whoop! Whoop! Go over and check out the great finishes everyone has, plus she has her 12 Days of Christmas in July blog hop going on…check out some of those projects too!

Have a wonderful Friday!


2 comments:

  1. Well done, it shut be finished soon. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for near finishes - or maybe you've finished it by now? Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete