Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Slow Sunday Stitching

Our guild charity quilt Sit & Sew was canceled for this afternoon, so I will be able to hang out at home (and out of the heat!) and do some Slow Sunday Stitching.

Last week I was able to finish up the Bluebird mug rug…



I also worked a little on this old needlepoint…



This is the photo from last time, but I have worked on it…probably 5 or 6 times. I will probably get some more done on it this evening. But this afternoon I plan on watching a movie with the hubby and working on finishing the appliqué on the butterfly wings for this Butterfly Sampler…



I believe I have seven more butterflies to finish. These are all pinned and ready to go. This sampler is from the Craftsy class by Sue Spargo. I started it a while ago, but I really would like to get it finished (just like everything else!)

That’s about it for hand work from here. I can’t believe there are no embroidery projects going on in this house! That may change soon enough.


For now, I will be linking up with Kathy’s Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching. Head over for some lovely projects.

4 comments:

  1. You have been busy with birds, cats, and butterflies. They are all quite pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your butterflies are sweet, love the cats stitchery and the bluebird mug rug is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep cool and enjoy your beautiful slow stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the butterfly sampler is so pretty... hope it gets some attention today!

    ReplyDelete